COMPLETE(LY) AGAINST FEAR

Why are we both expecting sunrises
As if not risking just waiting for life?
Almost all of my dreams are about coming true
Even though my fantasies bring thoughts of you

The look, the light, the simple shot
The smile, the match, the way we touch
Being together or apart any ordinary day
Singing, crying, happily trying to play

Voices inside, our silence, our sighs
High hopes, gloomy places, to be glad, to be sad
Any condition, I’ve got to believe,
Could explain what for we both live

Whether kiss you or truly let you go
To say what I mean or to border caution
Perhaps I’ll be wrong, but now I’m sure
That I do miss you from the bottom

The magical words preceding around
The questions we have standing behind
Although never matters the piece or the fight
Deep in the eyes we can see what’s right

I certainly know it's not easy for you
So, if by any chance you're doubtful,
Just before you ask me I gotta say:
yes, darling, you may!

Nenhum comentário: